Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Angel In My Heart..


Usually,angels are the one who protect us,give us the warmth,pleasure n even happiness that made us dare to dream n even showed us what a life without pain n sorrow.But this angel,she is different.She got 3 guardians besides her,the 3 main guardian(actually more but lets say only 3 to not making her so glad).The 3 guardian are me,Fakhi n Fadhli who always stick together no matter what.Its the FANTASTIC 4 to be accurate.
Despite such came to our school early of 09,she was so different from now.She was not a person who can be friendly with n sometime she always made us feel uncomfortable..But people change..She turned out to be different n now,with the 4 of us,nothing is impossible..Oh Yeah...
She just like my own sister.We share a lot in common.We do have the same interest n yes i do love her.She is the one who always with me when i'm empty n yet we always sharing everything that we got n she is more loaded than me(so i can 'pau' her) haha.She is an IZZY maniac.Dont ever talk any bad things of her or i will crush u until u have no bones left..
Nina,if u read this post,make sure u treat me haha.I hope that the 4 of us will always be together.Not only with the body but in the heart also..She will always be The Angel In My Heart..

is me or is it my grammar getting worst?

No comments: